[CEF] Chromium Embedded Framework
Chromium Embedded Framework
- A simple usage example of CEF
- A simple browser?
- The CEF binary distribution includes cefsimple and cefclient sample applications
Action TODO STEPS:
- Build the CEF example cefclient sample on Windows
- CEF comes with a sample application called CefClient
- Newer versions include a sample application called CefSimple
- Chromium Embedded Framework Forum
- (CEF) sample project.
- The Chromium Embedded Framework has a forum run by its developer here: http://www.magpcss.org/ceforum/index.php .
– Starting: 2020.09.06
– Follow this simple CEF example tutorial first:
– Follow CEF wiki, download CEF library, and build the cefsimple and cefclient example (this is to get a basic feeling of CEF with Windows API)
– Still search google, maybe still can find a simple tutorial of CEF example
– Then start Creative Sprint
– Document the basics of the CEF usage
– After fully understand the basics of CEF then start UF usage of CEF
– Try to debug and improve CEF
– Know HTML, CSS, JS in CEF usage
CEF comes with a sample application called CefClient that is written in C++ using WinAPI, Cocoa, or GTK (depending on the platform) and contains demos of various features. Newer versions include a sample application called CefSimple that, along with an accompanying tutorial, show how to create a simple application using CEF 3.
Documentation can be found in the header files located in the “include” directory and on wiki pages.